Welcome to Sam Lilly Liquidators!
We are your #1 resource for buying and selling property through online auctions.
FREE to register.
FREE to bid!
NO reserve prices!
Credit Cards accepted
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register so I can bid on items?
- There is a red tab on the Sam Lilly home page labeled “Register”. It is quick, easy and free to register. If you have problems, you can call our office for assistance. After you register, you will be given a bidder number and you should receive an email as confirmation.
- Do I have to enter a credit card number?
- Yes, you must enter a credit card number, but we will not start charging the card on file until 11am the next business day following the auction. You may contact us by phone or email to let us know if you wish to pay a different way. Either way, payment is due the next business day following the auction.
- What if I forget my password?
- You can call our office for assistance or you can follow the instructions given. It will lock you out if you enter the wrong password 3 times in a row.
- What if my company is tax exempt?
- If you are tax exempt, you must submit the proper tax exemption certificate prior to the auction close. Any tax exemption certificates received after the close of the auction will not be retroactive. Once we have the tax exemption certificate, your account will be marked as tax exempt for future purchases.
- Are all auction items at the Helena warehouse?
- Most items are located at our Helena warehouse, but occasionally we have auctions offsite. Each auction will show the location on our website along with other instructions pertinent to that auction.
- Can I preview the items before the auction closes?
- Yes, you may preview the items at our warehouse 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday. Occasionally we have auctions offsite; those items will be available for preview only as noted on our website.
- How do I look for specific items on an auction?
- You can utilize the search box listed on our home page or you can click on any current auction and look through all items listed. Broad searches work best. Ex: “sony”, “microwave”
- How do I know if I won the item I am bidding on?
- If you have the winning bid, a green check mark will be displayed. If you do not have the winning bid, a red x will be displayed. You know you have won the bid when you have the green check mark and there is a notation that bidding for this item is now closed. Once the auction is completely closed you will receive an emailed invoice.
- What if I do not receive an email invoice?
- Check your spam folder. You can also add Sam Lilly to your contacts to ensure that you are receiving our emails in your inbox.
- What do I do if I enter the wrong bid amount?
- You must contact us immediately either by phone or email to let us know so we can correct the bid. You will be unable to correct the error on your own. If you fail to notify us immediately regarding the error, you may be held responsible for the error.
- When is payment due for my invoice?
- Payment is due the next business day following the auction close. We start charging the cards on file starting at 11am the next business day following the auction. If you want to pay with cash or with a different card than is on file, you must notify us by phone or email us prior to 11am. All invoices must be paid the next day following the auction close.
- Can I pay cash for my invoice?
- Yes, cash can be paid the next business day following the auction, but you must do so prior to 11am. The credit card we have on file will be charged at 11am the next business day following the auction close. It is helpful to call or send an email to let us know if you will be paying with cash.
- How long do I have to pick up the items I won?
- You will have 2 business days following the auction close to pick up your items or request shipping. After that, a $20 late pick up fee per day/per invoice will be charged and items may be abandoned at Sam Lilly’s discretion.
- What happens if I do not pick up my items by the pickup date?
- All items not picked up by the pickup dates listed on your invoice will be charged a $20 per day/per invoice late pick up fee and may be abandoned at Sam Lilly’s discretion.
- Can I have my items shipped to me?
- Yes, we ship nationwide. For small packages, we check FedEx, UPS and USPS for the best rate. For shipments over 150 lbs, we use MoveIt.com to arrange the shipment. We can also work with you on using your own carrier if you prefer.
Do you have restaurant equipment, commercial, industrial or personal property you
need to sell?
We'll come to you!
Turn your equipment into cash by selling through online auction with Sam Lilly Liquidators.
We are always accepting consignments and paying referrals for upcoming auctions!
Call us at
(205) 620- 3736 or send us an email on our Contact page.
Register to Buy